in our ability to attract, recruit, and develop world-class talent.
- Internship Program
West Liberty Foods Internship Program
West Liberty Foods offers internship opportunities to college students at various levels in their academic career. Interns will be provided with work responsibilities similar to that of an entry-level professional. The work responsibilities will build upon classroom studies and give interns real-world experience in their chosen career path.
What’s it like to be a WLF Intern?
Compensation: Our internship wage varies and is dependent on the student’s education and previous experience level.
Temporary Housing: West Liberty Foods may provide a housing stipend to help in temp housing arrangements.
How Does it Work?
We consistently search for interns for the following areas:
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Quality Assurance
- Research & Development
Assignments / projects assigned:
- Tasks will be assigned by the intern’s manager and will vary by department.
- Work assignments will be project-based, and will have rewarding results!
- Internships will be offered to those who have completed their sophomore year of college or higher.
- Duration of the internship should be no less than 6 weeks and will not exceed 4 months.
- Primary work assignments will be structured around a professional level project.